Subscribe via RSS
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Buying a New Mobile? Check Out These Sites!


mobile1

Last night one of my friend called me and asked me this question “There's so many mobiles to pick from and I don't know where to start and I don't know a lot on phones so I'm here to ask for your help.” I suggest him some mobiles and then i thought that this is a common question that comes into everyone’s mind when he/she is going to buy a new mobile phone. So i decided to write a post about it. Below is the answer of this question :-

STEP 1- Check the prices of mobile through these sites considering your budget.

Websites :

STEP 2- Read detailed specs of your shortlisted mobiles & distinguish them on this basis.

Websites :

STEP 3- If you are still on crossroads, see expert reviews of the mobiles.

Websites :

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ads by affiliateindian
 

www.vavuni.tk Copyright © 2010 Designed by Shankar