Subscribe via RSS
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

View First Part Of The .RAR Files Without Downloading All Files!


We have to download all parts to extract files fromt he .RAR archive...but here is a trick u can download the first part of .RAR files set n extract the files from it without the need of the remaining parts! this will help u check if the password is right n .RAR file contains the file u r expecting...

Guys, many files /movies posted here are broken into many pieces using WinRAR. usually you have to download all parts before unzipping.

Now here's a simple method to watch the movie without downloading all parts. First, download the first few parts (even just the first part is enough) and start to unzip as normal (but remember to check the 'keep broken files' check box first in the dialog box !!!).



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

1 Comment:

Alex said...

I quite often work with rar files. Yesterday I downloaded a new film from I-net. But I couldn't unpacked it. As it turned out it had been corrupted. I called my friend and he suggested me - rar recovery tool download. He was completely right. It solved my trouble for short time and free of charge.

Post a Comment

ads by affiliateindian
 

www.vavuni.tk Copyright © 2010 Designed by Shankar