Subscribe via RSS
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

50 GB Online Storage For Free


I found a website surfing Internet today and guess what I found ? A place where you can upload 50 GB of data for free and for unlimited time.Isn’t that great news.

http://adrive.com

Some frequent questions and answers about this website :

Which file types can I upload to ADrive?
All file types.

Will my files or account ever expire?
We do not expire, nor delete any user accounts or files.

What is the upload limit on a single file?
At the moment, the largest file size that can be uploaded is 2 gigabytes (2048 megabytes). 5eek.gif

How fast will my uploads/downloads go?
We do not limit your transfer speeds but, many other variables such as the volume of traffic at any given moment may slow this down.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ads by affiliateindian
 

www.vavuni.tk Copyright © 2010 Designed by Shankar