Subscribe via RSS
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Give a new exciting look to your dekstop using 360 desktop


If you are like me who keep your desktop clutter with lots of file and application , though my friends hate me and i keep cleaning my desktop everyday , but by the end of the day my desktop is covered with lots of file and images and I always have to open my desktop folder to access most of the file .

I always hope that if i can give some more space to my desktop and one of my friend then told me about this sweet piece of freeware named as “ 360 Desktop”.

As name suggest you can use your desktop as 360*. That means now you can utilize all the space on your desktop and access all the file easily. It make your desktop a circular area like a globe and you can drop any file anywhere on your desktop.

You can also use your own panorama or wide wallpaper to use as background or you can download them from there theme directory.

Its been almost 2 months that I’m using 360 desktop and I’m very happy with the support and its less resource feature.

360 desktop 300x73

Above all 360 desktop gave a great look to my desktop and I love the new look.

There are few themes available for 360 desktop which you can use and if your laptop/computer is HDTV enables you can also download a theme which is vibrant and HDTV enabled.

I will suggest most of you to give it a try and you will fall in love with this software.

Link: 360 desktop

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ads by affiliateindian
 

www.vavuni.tk Copyright © 2010 Designed by Shankar